About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Friday, October 31, 2014

October 27 to 31, 2014; End of another busy month

OCT  27 to 31; Work!
I got behind my blog so this will be a short version and a review of this past week.  It’s been raining pretty well everyday but luckily we’ve been working inside.  My transport duties have been very busy this week and I am really getting to know all the places where I pick up windows, doors and parts.  Audrey and Marcel also visited this week but unfortunately, I was working that day but Val got to visit with her sister and had quality time with them.  Val has been going to Graeme’s house, cleaning and painting and loving it.  I finally went and got my blood test done and that will be sent to our doctor soon, hopefully!  Friday, I was finished by 1pm and home by 1:20.  I showered and looking forward to a relaxing week-end.

1 comment:

Denis and Sandy Letendre said...

I haven't been keeping up with your blog and find myself confused. Are you still full timing because it sounds like you're working a lot and have a landlady. What's up?