About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Tragedy in New-Orleans The misery and devastation going on down South is absolutely awful. We've been watching the news from here and our hearts go out to those poor people. What an awful situation. Our gas prices are going through the roof as they are south of here(U.S.). I have no doubt that we are being gouged by the "big boys".

I just noticed that the last time I wrote was Monday Aug 29th! Time flies when you are busy. We have sold a lot of stuff this week. We also started packing as I got a call from the buyer and he wants to move the completion date to Sept. 30. We've accepted the change of date so... our date to destiny is now closer. It's panic mode!!!

We've made final arrangement with our financial advisor, Andrew, from Bershire Investment. I am now writing this from my laptop as the desktop computer is packed and going to my son, Jeffrey.

We have gone through our clothes and packed what we want to keep, boxing what we keeping but not taking with us and are sending the rest to a local charity in town. I went through all my books (can't believe how many I had) and will be selling those (except for a few I just cannot part with) to the local library and book store.

I am adding pictures of our RV site for posperity sake. Keep in mind that it is still under construction.


It is hard to picture how pretty it will be when completed but Val can and that's all that counts.
The lot is 35 feet by 60 feet deep. It will be cover with two loads of gravel and have a 20X30 cement pad (all part of the price). We want something that will be as maintenance free as possible. The picture was taken from what will be a pave road, eventually.

Yesterday, I called Garry at Gateway and told him of our new expected date of completion. He assures us that the pad will be ready by then so that we can we can move in.

Today, we went to town and priced some sheds for our site so we can store our patio furnitures.

Val and I are really getting excited about the prospect of this project and what it will entail. Our minds are running wild with adventure

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you looking to be your own boss? Or to make money in general? This is the best home based business opportunity I have ever come across, and it truly is amazing the potential this system provides you with. Whether your a work at home mom, or your just trying to earn money with the internet as your tool, believe me it works. Visit based business business from home home opportunity work site. It pretty much covers based business business from home home opportunity work today. You will be earning residual income with this system. You will also generate massive traffic to your website as part of this process.