About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Thursday, September 22, 2005

8 days to go!

WOW, time is flying by! 22nd Sept already. One day into autumn. Things have been quiet toi date. Today a few things transpired bringing us closer to our closing date.

This morning, my friends Lynden and Rick came over and help me move two small love seats and a computer desk over to the second hand store where I've been selling a lot of our stuff on consignment. Within 15 minutes, one sofa was sold!! It may be a bit expensive but it sure saves a lot of headaches. I just take the stuff over there and Lyn, the owner, sets a price negotiated between her and I, and voila! No hassles or headaches of setting up a garage or yard sale, no hassles of having umpteen dozen people walking through the house or having to price everything right. The commission is 30% but I think it's worth it.

The house is really looking empty now. As a matter of fact, I am writing this on my laptop which is sitting on a small side tray in this big empty room that use dto be the computer/office room.

Tomorrow, Friday, we have an appointment with our notary to sign the final papers on the sale of the house.

Sunday, we will be going to Vancouver again to take the big screen TV over to my son along with a office chair. That will be the last major move to the coast.

The plan right now, is to pack everything on Monday then use the kitchen items from the 5th wheel (5er) to do our cooking but will sleep here in the house until Friday morning.

We still haven't seen our "finished" site in the North Shuswap yet so I really hope all is well on that front or we are in big trouble.

Even Tucker knows something is amiss. He's been kind of nostagic the last couple days, but right now, he's got his toy beside me and wants me to throw for him (his favorite thing)

I sent an e-mail to everyone today advising them of our move, our new e-mail address and the address to this website. It kind of brings things into its final stage.

It was cloudy this morning but the forecast is for sunshine for the week-end which will make it easier to move the big screen tv.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bloggers' handbook released to help dissidents
A bloggers' handbook aimed at helping dissidents in repressive countries avoid detection when they publish on the Internet was released in Paris with the support of the French government.
I have a opt in mlm lead site. It pretty much covers opt in mlm lead related stuff.

DJ