About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sept. 15/05....15 days to go

Not much to report today except that I added a counter on the blogger to keep track of how many hits I get.

Everything is packed now except for a few items in the kitchen, some clothes in our bedroom and a few entertainment items in the living room such as our tv and stereo. Speaking of TV, we took back the LCD TV that we had purchased at Costco and bought a 27" Toshiba LCD. Much, much better!! What a difference in image quality. WOW!!!

It's raining today and my mood is matching the lousy day. I got up this morning with all kinds of feelings of doom. I have read somewhere that this is quite normal and that we will go through all kinds of doubts but today was especially strong. I keep asking myself if we have done the right thing? I think of gas prices and wonder if this will affect our travelling? And on and on it goes.....

Things that remain to be done is getting the truck checked over befroe leaving for Mexico, get our prescriptions updated from the doctor and good for 7 months.

Got a call from Gateway about our site and finalizing with lawyers. I am told that the pad is now poured and the wiring and sewer are hooked up and ready to be used. I'll be glad when all this is over and we are settled in. I am sure the emotions will settle then.

Going to Chilliwack and Vancouver again this week-end to take the last of things to the kids. Still not tsure what to do with the car yet. Thinking of storing in Chilliwack at my daughter's place. Decisions, decisions!!!!!!

No comments: