About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home base is a resort Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Monday, September 28, 2015

September 21 to 27, 2015; RV Show and second to last week at work

SEPT 21 to 25; Second to last work week
It began slow but got busy on Tuesday.  My “transport day” was switched to Wednesday which made my weekly routine confusing! J  Thursday and Friday were quiet days with only half days of work.  Next week, Bob will be shadowing me as he is taking over my job.  That should be interesting and fun.  Friday evening, we met Val’s cousin and his wife at the JOLLY MILLER PUB in Vedder Crossing and had dinner with them.  Unfortunately and for the life of me I don’t know how, but I misplaced my prescription glasses in there.  I looked everywhere and couldn’t find them so I left my name and number in case someone turns them in.  I am just not getting any spare luck lately!!!  I just hope I don’t have to go out and buy a new pair. L

Cloudy this morning.  We went to Abbotsford for the RV Show as planned.  We looked at smaller RVs less than 6000 Lbs GVW and found a couple that we liked.  We also looked at a couple of NEWMAR and ALLEGRO motorhome and NO we didn’t buy one!  The sun finally showed through all those clouds and rain.  We stopped at COSTCO afterwards then came home.  At 7 pm, we went to the movie theatre and watched EVEREST in 3D and Xtreme surround sounds; spectacular sceneries!

SUNNY!!!!  Finally!  We had our usual Sunday morning lazy start then got busy.  Val did the laundry and I washed all the windows in & out, dumped, put away the large patio carpet and organized the Jeep.  At 3 pm, Val went for a walk with her friend and I watched football (Seattle won).  We had a quiet evening at home then to bed

No comments: