About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home base is a resort Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Monday, September 21, 2015

September 14 to 20, 2015; Work, dinner with family and visit in Coquitlam

SEPT 14 to 18;  Work Week
Cloudy on MONDAY morning and cool.  Fall is settling in by the looks of it.  I only worked a half day.  I called O’CONNOR and it looks like it might be a while before I get the motor for my awning; it is discontinued.  I went to the shop and discussed options which turned out to be very expensive, over $1800 so we’ve decided to hold off until we get down to Oregon and look at options there.  Thursday was somewhat busy and Friday, I only worked two hours.

SEPT 19, SATURDAY;  Dinner with R&K
It rained all day, at times heavy!  Val did laundry and I did some minor maintenance inside.  At 5:30 pm, Rochelle and Kevin showed up.  Kevin did some caulking for us then we proceeded to have dinner; steak, potatoes, yam and a salad.  Al this was washed down with wine that Kevin brought from the Okanagan Valley.  Earlier in the day, I had googled a recipe for marinating the steaks and I think it was a success.  We had a very nice visit and discussed our trip south.  We were in bed by 11 pm after R&K left at 10 pm.

SEPT 20, SUNDAY; Last visit with Joanne and the girls.

It rain buckets again today all the way to Coquitlam when it finally stopped.  We watched Grand-Daughter Jenaya play soccer and score one goal.  She’s a pretty good player and is not afraid to get dirty.  After the game, we went to their house and visited until 6 pm when we left for home.  AS we drove away, the sun was out but as we got closer to Chilliwack, the sky turn grey then black and we got into the rain once again.  We were in bed early.

No comments: