About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Friday, July 31, 2015

July 27 to 31, 2015; Last work week in July

JULY 27 to 31; one more work week
A slow week with not much work for me although everyone else is busy.  I got a surprise call on Wednesday in that MTNVIEW SHOP phoned to say they would be in in the afternoon to work on the A/C.  GUESS WHAT!!? THEY NEVER SHOWED!  Not even a call to say why or apologized.  I also had an appointment with the Eye Doctor at 3:45 pm to have my left eye examine one more time as it is really bothering me, especially in the morning and evening when I am reading.  Don, the owner of MTNVIEW, finally showed up on Thursday and Val was home and gave him a piece of her mind!  Good for her.  And all that to finally admit that his guys screwed up and the A/C we have is the wrong one and so is the control box.  He promised Val that he would get right on it (YEA right!!)  Friday was very busy for me; I had a bunch of windows to take apart and I was called out to deliver parts to Rob and ended up helping him as he sprain his ankle.

This is a long week-end and I am looking forward to three days off (BC DAY!). It was a VERY HOT day, 36*C!

No comments: