About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Monday, July 13, 2015

July 6 to 12, 2015; work and visit from Jeffrey

JULY 6 to 10; Work
The “new” A/C quit working on us!?  And to top it all, they didn’t hook-up the furnace control.  I am definitely not impressed.  Busy week at work.  Everyone is busy installing windows and that keeps me busy delivering and helping installing which I did on Monday and Tuesday.  When not busy installing, I take the old windows apart for the aluminium.  On Wednesday, I helped Andrew on his job then Thursday was “Pick-up” day and also delivered windows for another job locally.  Friday, I called MTNVIEW RV about the completion of my A/C and once again got the run-around.  I’ll never deal with these people again; lesson learn, stick with reputable companies like O’Connor and Cottonwood RV.  It finally clouded over and cooled off quite a bit which made pleasant to work.  It will also help all the fires hopefully.


JULY 11, SATURDAY;
It rained overnight.  We went to Abbotsford Mall to check on a watch band but no luck so I ended buying a new one.  We also checked on our refund at the dealership but no luck there either except that it is coming!  We also stopped at “Foam Shop” for a foam for our bed but they didn’t have a queen size in stock so we came home.  At 3:30 pm, we drove to Russ and Cathy for HH and didn’t get home until 8 pm.  I got quite drunk as one of the friends had liqueur that I should never have sample!!!!  I don’t remember going to bed!!


JULY 12, SUNDAY;
I woke up with a hang-over this morning!  It also rained overnight again.  Val did laundry and I re-caulked the bathroom sinks and the baseboards.  Jeffrey showed up for a visit and introduced us to his new friend, Kim, very pretty and nice.  They stayed for a couple hours and we had a nice visit.  Val made a stew for dinner then we watched some of our recordings.


No comments: