About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Monday, July 27, 2015

July 20 to 26, 2015; Still no action on the A/C repairs and rain finally!

JULY 20 to 24; Another work week
I went to work this morning but was home by 10 am as there was nothing for me to do.  I called UPS in Salmon Arm to have our mail forwarded.  I only worked 2 hrs on Monday and 5 hrs on Tuesday!  Not looking very good since I have to use my holiday hours to make up the difference.  I went to MTN RV Shop on Monday and talked to Don, the owner.  Right now, I can only play the game of “wait and see”!  Wednesday was another slow day, I was off by noon!  In the afternoon, I drove to Abbotsford to pick a cheque from Hyundai and deposited it in the bank; I also visited grand-daughter Hayley at her work site SEPHORA near the dealership in Abbotsford; quite impressive!  Val was supposed to be off but ended working until 4 pm.  Thursday was a weird one!  First I couldn’t go until 9 pm as ACCURATE DOORS in Burnaby wouldn’t have the steel frames ready until 11 am so I took some old windows apart then I took some locks over to Mini-Access for Rob and gave him a hand with a door that had to be trimmed.  In Burnaby, I picked up 10 steel frame then made a stop in Abbotsford to pick a chair for Rochelle’s office.  Back at the shop, I foamed all the steel frames then delivered them to a job site in Vedder-Crossing.  Back at the shop, I put Rochelle’s chair together.  That made for a full day.  Temperature is dropping and is more comfortable.  Friday was much slower and I went home by noon but first, we received glass from OLD CASTLE, three doors from MESONITE and over 40 windows from GENTEK.  It was a busy morning. 
In the afternoon, I went to MTNVIEW RV to see about my repairs and got the same song and dance; they are busy with their customers in the shop and he still hasn’t heard from DOMETIC which I don’t believe for one second!  I AM SO F#*@&*# DISGUSTED WITH THOSE A...H….!!!  I went to O’Connor and after talking with Service Manager, I made an appointment to have the A/C connections fixed properly.  My appointment is August 15, and they said they can have it together in a couple of hours.  I decided to take my lost and get it done.  I have learned my lesson and I planned to write to BBB, RV TIMES, local papers, the RVAD and sites on the internet about that outfit and their shady customer relations.
We went for supper at MR MIKE on Friday evening


JULY 25, SATURDAY;
Talk about a lazy day!  Morning was reading and blogging while Val did the laundry.  We made the bed and put on a memory foamy under the sheet as Val is still having problems with her neck.  In the afternoon, she went grocery shopping and I felt asleep for a couple hours.  In the evening, we watched the “SHINDLER LIST”   It rained quite heavily at times and overnight; it should help all the fires!
I wrote to Good Sam about my problems with MTNVIEW; hopefully they can help!?


JULY 26, SUNDAY;

Rain, cloudy most of the day.  Another lazy and relaxing morning.  We took the soft bed cover back to Rochelle as Val feels it isn’t helping the problem with her neck and we now have the memory foam.  Val decided to clean the leather on the sofa and chairs then wash the floor so I was banned to the bedroom for a while.  It finally cleared later in the afternoon.  Val made lasagna for dinner!

No comments: