About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home base is a resort Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

October 20 to 24, 2014;Work and time off

NOV  20, Thursday; My day for deliveries & pick-ups
It was a busy day for driving.  I had to go to two places in Burnaby beside other pick-ups in Aldergrove and Langley.  After dropping off one door at the “Melissa/Stan” project in Aldergrove, I went to the Abbotsford project to help the guys.  About 15 minutes later, just when I was organized, Kevin called and sent me to pick up another door in Langley and delivered it in Aldergrove to the same project and pick up a door that didn’t fit.  It was a busy day and I didn’t finish until 5 pm.  To top things off, the jeep wouldn’t start so, with the help of the guys at GREEN ACRES, we pushed the jeep into the garage (it is next door to Kevin’s shop) for the night.  Rochelle gave me a ride home.

NOV  21, Friday; TGIF
It rained all day and I am coming down with a cold, I have the sniffles!  Two of us worked on a private house installing four windows.  I got home at 5 pm and had a hot shower
Then a marvellous dinner cooked by my sweetie.  I was in bed early, couldn’t stay awake

NOV  22, Saturday; Sick like a dog!
I woke up all sweaty, with the sniffles and a constant cough.  I poured in every meds I have in the house trying to suppress this.  Val went to the corner store to get me more meds and cough syrup.  Later in the day, we called grand-son Graeme to welcome them back from their honeymoon and to congratulate them on their marriage.  I was in bed very early.

NOV  23, Sunday;
I had a very lousy sleep; I was up at 2 am for about an hour coughing and sniffling before trying to go back to bed.  When I got up at 7 am, I felt a bit better but not much.  Val did laundry today and I nursed my cold.  Watched football Seahawks beat Arizona, Montreal losing to Hamilton and Calgary winning over Edmonton.  Some good games.  Val cooked a roast for dinner then we watched the tube.  I am feeling a bit better, especially after a snooze this afternoon.

NOV  24, Monday; Work
A busy and day!  We went to a new job in Sardis putting up partition and glass in an office complex.  At 1 pm, Graeme, who is back from honeymooning, drove me back to the office where I got the delivery truck and delivered a door at the “Home Shop” then the glass to the Sardis job.  From there, I went to Langley and Aldergrove to pick up doors which the customer will pick up first thing in the morning.  I got home at 5:30pm.  In bed early as I have to get up at 55 tomorrow

No comments: