About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 13 to 19, 2014; Vanessa birthday and shopping for winter clothes

NOV  13, Thursday; To Hope
It was blooming cold this morning, only 2*C at 9 am.  It felt much colder in Hope where we worked today, since the sun didn’t come out from behind the mountain until 1 pm.  We had to install new windows in an ad-on at a business here and were completed by 3:30 pm and back at the shop by 4:15.  Still learning a lot and that’s good!  A quiet evening catching up to more recordings on the PVR.


NOV  14, Friday; transport and a short day!  Vanessa Birthday.
I spent my day driving to Langley and Aldergrove dropping off and picking up.  I made a stop in Abbotsford where I dropped off a door and some capping then came back to the shop.  I unloaded a door, cleaned up the truck and signed out.  I was home by 3 pm.  Val is out shopping for groceries and whatever else so I am catching up to the blog and some finances.


NOV  15, Saturday; Shopping for winter clothes
After a relaxing and lazy morning, we went to town to MARKS where I bought a pair of wool gloves/mitts for work then we went to the MH where I got my toque, leather gloves and cowboy hat and Val got some of her warmer clothes too.  We went to our favorite local pub and had a beer and appies then came home.  More relaxing and watching the tube


NOV  16, Sunday;
Watched football; Seattle vs Kansas City.  Seattle lost!  We drove to Abbotsford after the game to Costco and bought buns and feta cheese.  Coming home, we took a different route via Yarrow and came out in Vedder Crossing then up the hill to our place.  Val made a stew for dinner and we ate early as we had to go to Rochelle & Kevin’s house for birthday cake and ice cream; it was Vanessa birthday this past Friday.


NOV  17 to 19; More work!
The last three days were busy and I got to work on some different projects, one being getting a skyline over a pool ready to have windows installed.  I also did some deliveries.  Today was spent on Abbotsford’s project.  It’s been sunny but cold and today was the warmest of them all at 7*C and no winds; a pleasant day.  At home, I spent an hour on the phone with Verizon and never resolved the problem.  I also had to call VIRGIN as they over-billed me.  What a way to spend an evening!!!


No comments: