About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Thursday, January 29, 2015

January 23 to 29 2015; Work and the boat show in Vancouver

JAN 23, Friday;
It was another busy day and it rained all DAY without stops!  First I took some doors to the “home shop” then a truck arrived from GENSEK and I helped the guy unload some windows for a job in the near future.  I went back to the Main shop and loaded doors and frames and delivered that to a job site in Chilliwack.  The rest of the day was busy working around the shop.  I finally called it quit around 3:30 pm and came home but first I met Val at the local pub for a beer; after all it is Friday!!!


JAN 24, Saturday; Boat show
I am so used to getting up early that I was awake by 6 am, ugh!  I got Val up at 7:30 and we got ready.  We drove to Port Moody to Jeff’s boat under constant rain, heavy at times.  After our fix with the dogs, we first went for breakfast in Vancouver then to the Boat Show at the “Dome”.  I was not that impressed with their displays but it was interesting all the same.  Jeff bought some “essentials” for his boat.  We spent almost 3 hours looking around then we went back to Jeff’s place and had a beer before heading out for dinner at a local Pub.  We had a very nice visit with Jeff and he was in a very good mood which made it even more pleasant.  After saying our goodbyes, we drove home under more rain.  We got home around 9 pm, watched some tube then I went to bed.


JAN 25, Sunday;
A lazy day overall; it also was a clear day with the rain finally subsiding.  Val did the laundry and put a roast on for dinner.  I did the dishes then we watched the tube.


JAN 26, Monday; onward to work!
Started the day by picking up a load of glass then stopped in Langley to drop it off and help the guys.  It was sunny and warm which made for a nice day


JAN 27, Tuesday;
More of the same; worked in the shop in the a.m. then picked up glass in Aldergrove and dropped it off at the job site in Abbotsford.  I was home by 4 pm and we had a quiet evening.


JAN 28, Wednesday;
I had to make a glass pick up then I went to the Abbotsford project and we spent the day installing glass on the overhead canopy.  I got back at 4:15, unloaded the glass then went home.  Quiet evening and early to bed.  Val had a good day at her work and she is working again tomorrow


JAN 29, Thursday;
Transport day; I went to Aldergrove, Langley then to Burnaby.  I got back at 3 pm and unloaded the load with Graeme’s help.  We even got Rochelle involved in driving and loading my load for a delivery tomorrow.  We met R&K at OJ and had a Happy Hour drink then came home for another quiet evening


No comments: