About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 28 to 30, 2014; more work

SEPT  28, Sunday;
Another sunny day!  We got the last of our stuff from the Beaver, closed all the slides, shut down everything and officially moved in our new home.  We went back to R&K whom are now home and spent the rest of the afternoon and part of the evening with them.  We came home after having dinner at the pub and I called it a day early as I have to work tomorrow.  Val stayed up for a while longer.  It felt strange going to bed in a new environment.

 
SEPT  29, Monday; Back to work
I woke up to a cloudy sky and watched the fog move in and up the mountain.  It took 10 minutes longer to get to work.  By 9 am, it was raining and remained so all day.  I did a few runs then worked in the shop for a while but called it quit by 3 pm as there was nothing for me to do.  I came home and found that Val was in town doing some shopping.  She was home by 4 pm.  We had a drink then dinner then watched the tube.  I was in bed early!

 
SEPT  30, Tuesday; End of another month!
Works consisted of going back to Abbotsford and continue on the windows.  I was there all day except for a short run back to Chilliwack to pick up glass.  Val cooked a marvelous lamb chop dinner then we watched the tube.

No comments: