About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 26 to 29, 2013; Lee Creek

MAY  26, Sunday, Lee Creek 
Finally, the sun is out but I spoke too soon; it clouded over and rain for most of the day so we sat inside and read.  I did take Tucker for a walk later in the morning, in between the downpours and we took another one after dinner.  I’ll be glad when this changes because I am feeling like I am back on the Coast again.


MAY  27, Monday; to Salmon Arm
Rain, rain and more rain!  Is it ever going to stop???  We went to Salmon Arm, picked up our mail, went to Crystal Glass to have the radio antenna re-clue, had my computer checked about why my hotspot won’t come in and I think we got that fix.  We went to Save-on-foods and got groceries, went to Cdn Tire to exchange one wiper on the car and bought a pair of pants for work at Work’s World Wear which will be reimbursed to me.  We stopped at Tri-Crown RV to pick up some parts I had on order then we came home.  After putting everything away, we saw Ron and Sheila walking by so we invited them in for a drink.  After dinner, we watched the tube!

 
MAY  28, Tuesday
Well, we had a bit more sunshine today although it was mainly cloudy.  Not much to report on this day, we spent our time on the garden, doing laundry, washing windows in & out and having HH at our place with Donna and Marcel and Bob.  Gail joined us a while later.  I cooked a “Chop Suey” for dinner, a dish our mother used to make for us and it was delicious

 
MAY  29, Wednesday; more shopping
Val went to Kamloops with Donna and I went to Salmon Arm to mail a box, picked up our mail, got my eyes scanned, gassed up the car and picked up a pair of pants at Work’s Wear which had been on back-order.  I drove to Chase and put an order for another batch of wine then came home.  For HH and dinner, we were invited to Geoff and Donna (friends we visited in NFLD) along with Donna and Marcel, Dan and Heather.  It was a great fun and the dinner was superb.  Donna and Geoff are leaving Saturday for NFLD and Heather and Dan are going to the Kootenay for a few days, leaving tomorrow.  We were home by 8:30 pm

No comments: