About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

July 1 to 5, 2011; Gateway

JUL 1, Friday
A cloudy day and a bit cool but comfortable. For me, it was work, for Val it was another day at home doing chores and errands. Jeff and Debbie left early this morning for Calgary. When I got home, we went over to Bob and Gail for Happy Hour; Marcel joined us.


JUL 2, Saturday

A nice day, warm and sunny! This is my Friday so it was a quiet day at work. The park is full with campers in the overflow parking lot. I am glad I won’t be here tomorrow when there is a mass exit of campers leaving for the end of the week-end.
I got home in time for Happy hour with the gang. Our neighbour Ron and Theresa have arrived for the week. Val decided on fish for dinner after everyone left then it was relax time.


JUL 3, Sunday,
I think that my age and lack of exercises is catching up to me! The last few days, my back has really been bothering me to the point where I have problems bending over. Either I lose weight and get into exercises but probably both. It’s been a sunny day with a couple drizzle, just to remind us that summer is quite not here yet. I dumped the tanks and Val watered her gardens. We got a call from Jeff that they should be home around 6 pm. Val had a roast on for dinner for all and it was delicious with all the trimmings. We called my son-in-law, Kevin, for his birthday (one day late).


JUL 4, Monday,
Sunny and warm! We went to Salmon Arm to pick up our mail and some groceries. Jeff and Debbie stayed in Lee Creek and played on the boat. We got back around 3 pm, put everything away and then had happy hour with Jeff and Deb. After dinner, we had a fire and our neighbours Bob & Gail and Ron & Theresa joined us.


JUL 5, Tuesday,
Back to work for me. Val did the laundry and did a couple errands in Chase. Work was quiet and not too busy. I stopped at the garage on the way home to fill Brook’s propane tanks (2) and mine. Jeff and Deb left early this morning. We had Happy Hour at Russ and Joyce, new neighbours who bought Jack and Mim’s lot.

No comments: