About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Friday, June 30, 2006

June 29, 30, 2006


Still sunny and hot. Today, Friday, we went kayaking. I looked at one that I like and thought of buying it however after trying it, I decided against as the cockpit was just too narrow for me. We had a great time however and went down and back a small river a the end of the lake. Only cost us $25 for the whole afternoon.

Yesterday the 29th was quiet. We went cycling for a couple of hours and explore the village and a couple of nature trails. It was fun and we had an huge ice cream cone as a reward.
Tomorrow we are going back to Rock Creek to meet the gang (Tate's) then we leave for Lethbridge on Sunday.
I don't think I will have anotehr occasion to write until I get to Lethbridge so see you all there

No comments: