About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

June 1 to 13, 2006

Our plans are now pretty well set. I made reservations with Christina Lake for June 26 to July 2. We will visit witht he Tate's for a day and hopefully meet up with Brenda and Al. From there, we will go to Lethbridge for a couple days then onwards to Audrey and Marcel's place for a week or so. Should be in Ontario towards the middle of July and Quebec at the end of July, beginning of August.

We've been spending our time beautifying our place and there is a possibility that we may be able to rent it out for a couple months....still to be confirmed!

Next week-end, we are headed to the coast to say our good-byes to the kids then it's "ON THE ROAD AGAIN"

we are presently in Salmon Arm and I am writing this from my laptop as I have found a link to the internet via WI-FI! Wonderful technology and the best part....it's free!!!

I have UPDATED " OUR HOME " album. It's mainly pictures of our site taken recently.

I have received a new dish form STAR CHOICE. 21 inche wich will hopefully give me better reception as I go further south.

Bye for now

No comments: