About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 14 to 19, 2014; Back to work

MAY  14. Wednesday; To Salmon Arm
It is sunny but there is also a high film of clouds obstructing its full effect; hopefully it will burn off!  We went to Salmon arm to pick up our mail and a couple of items we needed around the yard. I couldn’t find a new attachment for my power wash!  We came home and I put up our flag for HH.  Afterwards, we had dinner and sat out for a while before retiring inside and watch another episode of “The Tudors”.

 
MAY  15, Thursday; To Kamloops
Sunny!  We went to Kamloops where I checked Costco for tire prices.  The jeep needs 4 new one.  I also stopped at BIG O Tire; it seems everyone is having a sale.  We stopped at BCAA where I dropped off the paperwork for reimbursement on insurance for time spent in Mexico.  We came back and stopped in Chase to pick up some flower arrangements for Donna  checked out another tire place here but he was ridiculously high price.  Once home, we dropped off the flowers, got a drink and went to Marcel and Donna for HH.

 
MAY  16, Friday; First day back at work
I was up at 6 am (Yuck)!  My first day wasn’t bad and I didn’t come home totally sore.  It did feel good to be doing something physical and with purpose.  We had a quiet drink at 4 pm then dinner and watched a movie.  I was in bed by 10 pm.  Sunny and warm to day

 
MAY  17, Saturday;
Another day of work and a quiet one at that.  Today was our Annual General Meeting for Gateway.  I missed it but Val attended and I understand it all went well.  Cloudy and cool, the forecast was for rain but we had none

 
MAY  18, Sunday;
Cloudy, it rained overnight!  Work wasn’t too busy but steady.  Came home at 3:30 pm, had a drink with Val then dinner and finally, another episode of the “Tudor”.  It was cloudy most of the day with some drizzle in the morning but the sun manages to come out a couple times.

 
MAY  19, Monday; Victoria Day!
Back to work for one last time; it drizzled some in the morning but the sun finally came out for good.  This was a very busy day; over 200 campers left by noon and we had lots of clean up.  I managed to put out in an extra half hour over my regular hours.  HH with Val then dinner and more of the Tudor.  I text my daughter to let her know we are coming to the Coast on Sunday.

No comments: