About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 29 to 31, 2012; Lee Creek

MAY  29, Tuesday, IRS
I forgot to mention that this week-end, Mark came over and paid me in post dated cheques for three months rental of our pad while we are gone.  That will help defray the expenses of that particular investment of ours.
It poured rain last night, at times very heavy and strong winds but it quickly passed.  This morning, the sun is shining but it is cloudy and the forecast is for more showers.
I had to go back to S.A early in the afternoon for an appointment for my CPAP; just a check up and reading the data.  Afterwards, I fuelled @ 1.26/litre and got a tank of propane for the BBQ.  Picked up our mail then came home.  We were having HH with Bob when the sky opened up and it just poured and the wind got really cold so we called it quit and each went inside our respective house.  The sun did come out again in time for sunset.


MAY  30, Wednesday Lee Creek
Another nice day.  Val went through her closet and reduced it by a few pounds and I spent the day loading the truck, putting air in the tires and air bags, replacing the electrical inlet which had broken when we crossed from Mexico to Yuma back in April of this year.  For dinner we had shepperd pie which I bought at Costco and I admit that I didn’t really like it.  We watched “Interview with a vampire” in the evening


MAY  31, Thursday,
A cloudy day spent around the house.  Val worked in her garden for a while and I replaced the electrical outlet that was damaged and continued organizing and re-loading the truck in preparation for our departure...19 days to go!  We went to Scotch Creek to purchase propane for “Bear” and stopped at Rona for a couple items.  HH was at Ed & Judy with the rest of the crew.

No comments: