About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

June 1 to 5, 2012; Lee Creek

June  1, 2012, Friday; Lee Creek
Raining today!  I went for my power walk in the morning then we spent most of the day reading and /or watching TV, too miserable outside.  We had HH at Marcel and Donna and even that didn’t last long as everyone was cold.  Val cooked a stir-fry for dinner, one of my favorites!


JUNE  2, Saturday, Medical exam
Sunny this morning but the forecast is for rain later in the afternoon.  I went for a walk around the park ( my new routine) and the health nurse came at 10 am to take a bunch of test and asked a hundred questions on my health.  The things you have to do to get Life Insurance at 65!!!  After she left, we went outside to work in the yard; I cleaned the last locker and organized it.  We are pretty well ready to go; the last thing to do is wash “The Bear” which I haven’t had a chance to do yet.


JUNE  3, Sunday, Lee Creek
Cloudy and it rained overnight!  A very quiet day consisting of walks, talking to neighbours, HH at Marcel & Donna.  We rented a couple movies and watched throughout the day and evening.  Val made a delicious turkey chili and salad. 


JUNE  4, Monday,
More rain!  Not much happened again today; we took the movies back and that’s about it.  No one had HH today as it was too miserable


JUNE  5, Tuesday,
RAIN, RAIN, and more RAIN!  I guess it’s needed!?  We went to Salmon Arm for groceries, to pick up our mail and see IRS about my CPAP.  They showed me how to reduce the air blowing in so that I can see if it will help the problem with my sinuses.  It is now 4 pm and it is just pouring out there.  Reading a good book with the heater on...life is good!  I posted new pictures of when my brother Johnny was here.

No comments: