About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 1 to 10; visit with grand-daughter

Sunday was a sunny and hot day again. I worked and Val did laundry and came to the park to visit me and take some pictures. We had dinner at Donna and Marcel; a BBQ pork roast which was delicious. Theresa and Ron were also in attendance. The park is really full right now with family and friends visiting for the week-end and renting every available site.
Monday, we went to Salmon Arm to meet Caleb who was translating a letter that I got from Mexico. They want me to send original papers of the sale of the old one and original registration of the new one and I am not sure I want to do this. I will look at my options and decide. I may just forget the whole thing. Oh, and the other thing is they want a response within 15 days of the letter and it took a month just to get here...Go figure!!!
We picked up groceries then came home. Lots of traffic on the road. We came home and relaxed and visited with the neighbours.
Tuesday was cooler and it rained overnight which is very welcome. On Friday, Val and I went to Sorrento to the Greek restaurant for dinner, just the two of us. Saturday, Val left for Vancouver while I went to work. Val has gone to visit her daughter and grand-daughter, Jenaya. She was really looking forward to this trip. I worked on digging a ditch behind our rig so that we can move the sewer line, electrical hook-ups and water line.
Sunday, Val came home all bubbly and full of stories about her visit. She had a really good time and was pleased with the visit all around. We went out for dinner at “The Loft” in Chase. It was quite good. Monday and Tuesday, I worked on completing the ditch and hooking up extension to the water line and sewer. That’s all done except for the electrical which my neighbour Bob will do for me then I can bury the whole lot and be done with it.
I posted some pictures on Picasa in folder 59 I believe.

No comments: