About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 23 to 27, 2010; Gateway

MAY 23 to 27, Sunday to Thursday; Gateway
Well, the week started cold, rainy but with the odd sunny period. I moved all our stuff out of storage and into our container then cancelled our storage space; one less monthly expense! Val started work on Tuesday and I am still applying at places around here, Chase, Sorrento and Scotch Creek but no luck thus far. I had a doctor’s appointment on Wednesday and received a clean bill of health although my cholesterol is still too high so he is doubling my dosage and my sugar level is still border line. Picked up the mail then came home, cleaned and topped up the batteries on the “Bear”. Thursday, I did the laundry and picked up our homemade wine and ordered another batch. Tomorrow we head to Olds Alberta for Audrey’s retirement party.

No comments: