About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

May 4 to 8, 2008 In Drummond'ville

MAY   4,  Sunday
 
Raining again or should I say still.  After a late start, we left around 2 p.m. for Andre's place in Chambly, near Montreal, for dinner.  Andre lives in a very nice condo and we got to meet his new girlfriend, Claudette.  This is the third Claudette he goes out with...beginning to feel he has a fetish for that name!!! (SMILE)  Michel and Therese also came over. 
We had a very nice dinner and a good time as usual.  We left around 10 p.m. and got home at 11 p.m..  Tucker had to stay home so he was happy to see us
 
 
MAY   5,  Monday
 
A sunny day and warmer than it's been.  I helped Gilles around the yard today doing some spring clean-up.  Afterwards, we went into town and exchange the coffee pot that we had bought in Ontario as it just didn't keep the coffee hot enough.  Val also bought a couple of lingerie items and then we came home.  Lise cooked spaghetti for dinner and invited us.  Gilles left for his job in Lac St-Jean, approx 3 hours from here.  He also took his son along.  Called the kids but only got the answering machine again
 
 
MAY   6,  Tuesday
 
Cloudy this morning but there are a few patches of blue.  I went to the garage and had the batteries and alternator checked.  All is OK and they figure that it was a dirty connection again.  I guess I'll have to check that more closely. 
We went for groceries in the afternoon.  I checked the internet, downloaded e-mail, checked my bank.
 
 
MAY   7,  Wednesday
 
Another sunny day.  I cut some branches above the rig and dug a trench for the wiring and hose coming to the rig.  I did more e-mail and banking then we went to town to fill one of the propane tank.  I was in bed by 10 p.m. tonight.  Val called Fleetwood about the microwave which is acting up again
 
 
MAY   8,  Thursday
 
It rained overnight and most of the day was windy and cloudy but a few sunny period.  I washed the truck and the roof, front and back of the trailer.  I will do the sides later.  We had Lise over for dinner tonight, Val cooked a stirfry, my favourite.  Gilles and Anthony should be home by 8 tonight.

No comments: