About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 24 to 31, 2016

MAY 24 to 31;
Val had to work 4 hrs on the 24th but I was off.  I went to the bank to deposit the payment for my kayak (Yes, it’s gone) then an overdue haircut.  I re-applied for EI as my last claim was screwed up.  Val got some new flowers, compliments of Paulette and Ruth, from their gardens.  Now that the long week-end is gone, the sun has come out to warm things up and make our two days off more enjoyable.
Back to work on Thursday and payday on Friday, first one for Val!  Rain, rain, rain.  End of May un-typical weather, never seen so much rain in these parts.

Last day of the month was a day off and we spent it in Salmon Arm.  Val had a doctor appointment then we shopped and picked up our mail.  Cloudy with sun shining through.

No comments: