About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 22 to 26, 2010 Gateway and work!

Today, Tuesday, Val went to work and I just putter around the yard. I also took the truck to Sorrento to have the rear end flushed and have the drive shaft checked ( I had been told that one U-joint was loose but it wasn’t the case).
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday we both worked! This is the first full week for me and it turned out to be pretty good. I am enjoying the job and it’s not hard work but steady! Friday night, we had happy hour at Jack and Mim then we went out for dinner at the local pub with Donna and Marcel. I was in bed by 10 pm. I got my first pay cheque today...$156, for two days of work!!! WE ARE RICH!!!!!
Saturday, Val went to Chase to bottle our wine while I worked. Val had a good day doing her own thing without me telling her what she could and could not buy!!! (Don't smile too hard!)

No comments: