About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 8 to 21, 2007

At last, here I am!!! Not much to report in this time frame as we are now at our site and just settling in and getting ready to go to Red Deer on the 22nd.

We went to our friends in Logan Lake and stayed with the Kirkby's. we had a wonderful time and caught up to all the news. Charlie put on a spread and invited a few of our friends over so we saw everyone of importance but did miss some. Terry and Glenda were also there so it was fun to see them again. They are talking about going to Alaska this year.

On Friday the 9th, we went to Chilliwack and Vancouver. Stayed with Jeffrey in New-Westminster. Visited with the grand-kids and had another wonderful time.

On the 15th we went for our annual check ups. My blood pressure is high so he put me on meds for life with warnings to lay the beer. Too bad. Guess will have to pay heed! Did some shopping in Kamloops the next day and banking.

Today the 17th I woke up with a vicious cold....sore throat and coughing. Jeffrey and his friend, lisa came out to the Shuswap and spent the week-end with us. Hope they didn't catch my cold. We had a nice time though but I was glad they left as I wasn't feeling to par.
Tomorrow, the 22, we leave fro Alberta to pick up our new rig....A 2007 Quantum 355. Will post pictures once I hav ethem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I used the comment section, but I couldn't find a way to send you a private message.

I would like to inform you that RVThereYet ( http://www.rvthereyet.cc ) has posted a link to your site.

RVThereYet is a new online RV campground directory and I invite you to:
* Visit RVThereYet
* Link back to RVThereYet
* Write a blog about RVThereYet
* Mention RVThereYet in a forum you favor

It is alright if you don't do any of these things, the link will still remain, unless you would prefer it removed.

Membership is FREE and lets you:
* Participate in our Camp4Free Program
* Receive updates from campgrounds you have designated as "favorite camps"
* Leave ratings and reviews of campgrounds you have visited

I hope you find RVThereYet useful and will continue to use the site.

Comments, suggestions, or complaints are all welcome.

Kenny Scott
RVThereYet
http://www.rvthereyet.cc

Cold River Marketing Blog said...

I found your website through the RVThereYet links page (he left me the ame comment he left you above)and enjoy your blog very much. I wonder if we could trade links? I have a website called The Camping Machine (www.thecampingmachine.com) I am trying to build up and would love to share links with other sites like yours. Please visit my site when you have a moment and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
The Camping Machine Guy