About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Friday, March 16, 2007

March 11 to 16

We went back to Nuevo Progresso on Wednesday March 14 with our friends Edna & Dave and Mike & Marylin. Dave had to get some dental work done so the rest of us went to the local bars and had a few to his health. We were there for about 3 hours then returned home with no hassle at the border.
Going through Progresso on the US side, I got a speeding ticket for a total of $173. Needless to say I am very upset.

The next day, March 15th, we went back to Progresso to see a judge but none were available. I had been told that one would be available. I went to the city hall to see what I could do....I wanted to have the ticket reduced. The clerk told me to call tomorrow.

So, on March 16th, I called and the ticket was reduced to $35. as long as I was willing to go back to Progresso, which we did PRONTO!! Paid and got a receipt then we went to Pepe to celebrate our good luck.

It's been a funny week, weather wise. Cloudy and humid in the morning and sunny and hot in the afternoon. Today, Friday was our last day a tthe gym. Tomorrow we are going to Mike and Dave's place for dinner then Sunday will be packing day for a departure on Monday the 19th for San Antonio.

All is well that ends well!

No comments: