About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Sunday, September 04, 2011

September 1 to 3, 2011; End of work at the Park

SEPT 1, Thursday
It was a very cool day with cloudy skies; Fall is in the air! The Park is near empty but this is the calm before the storm as we expect it to be full this coming Labour Day week-end. Val went to town to pick up a machine for me which I wore overnight. The purpose is to see how my sleep goes and to test for “sleep apnia”. It consists of a pinch taped on the finger and connected to a small receiver which records my breathing and blood pressure. She has to return it tomorrow. I went to bed early and Val went over to visit with Jenny.


SEPT 2, Friday
Well, I heard about the results of my trial and I am not sure I want to hear them! I apparently stopped breathing 17 times in one hour and my breathing went down so low to make my heart palpitate faster so I have an appointment for next Friday.
Work went well and I am glad it’s over, one more day to go!
We had Happy Hour at our place then dinner with Theresa & Ron, Donna & Marcel at their place. A good day overall!


SEPT 3, Saturday
Last day at work as a “Park Maintenance Operator” and a boring day it was. All the sites are full and no one was moving out so there wasn’t much to do. Even the garbage and recycling runs were without any efforts.
Came home and had Happy Hour at Bob & Gail then cooked fish on the BBQ for dinner. We had a fire in the evening and Brook and two friends came over for a drink. Theresa and Ron also joined us.

No comments: