About Me

Lee Creek, North Shuswap near Chase, B.C, Canada
We went full-time Rving in October of 2005! We retired from full time to part-time as of the end of 2015. Our present "small but comfortable" Wagon is a 2008 Camper trailer(TravelAir Rustler), pulled by a 2008 Dodge Dakota, 4X4.l. Our home is now a Gated Community Park, in Oliver, British-Columbia, Canada. I retired in 2005 and my Life Companion, Valerie, retired October 1, 2006 from nursing. We invite you to follow and share our new adventures and mishaps. Life is but an adventure full of dreams yet to be fulfilled!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

June 13 to 18, 2010: Back to work and visit from Ontario

JUNE 13, Monday, Day off!
Val went to Chase for groceries shopping and I nurtured my sore bones and muscles. Actually I worked in the yard finishing the gravel levelling and putting the fence back together. It rained part of the day and made it easy to lie around. Dinner and boob-tube for the evening


JUNE 14, Tuesday, back to work
Today, I spent the day sanding and painting. We are redoing all the picnic tables and there are a lot of them. Val basically puttered around the yard and went for walks with Tucker. We had Happy Hour with Bob and Gail. Ed and Judy are back from Alberta; they were away for over a month.


JUNE 15, Wednesday, more work
I went to work again today and did more painting and sanding. Val spent the day reading, walking Tucker and visiting the neighbours. It’s been cloudy with the odd drizzle all day.


JUNE 16, Thursday,
More of the same except that I spent the day mowing lawns around the park. When I got home, Bob and Gail came over for Happy Hour then it was dinner time and watched the tube for the evening.


JUNE 17, Friday, visit from Ontario
I got a call from Val at work that her sister Kathy and husband Louie arrived in the afternoon. I got home at 3:30 pm and we visited for a while before having dinner. Afterwards, we had a fire and Laurie and Dan came over to meet our guests and to enjoy the fire with us. We rented Brook’s trailer next door for them. It is very nice to see them.


JUNE 18, Saturday,
This is my last day at work for the week. Val, Kathie and Louie came to see me at the shop so I showed them around. They were doing laundry across the way from the park. Afterwards, they went to Salmon Arm to shop while I continued to slave away and earned the money that she is going to spent this afternoon...Poor me!!!!

No comments: